San Jose, CA — March 16, 2010 — WebEnertia today announced that at the annual ADDY® Awards presentation held by the Silicon Valley Chapter of the American Advertising Federation, the company was honored with 12 ADDY Awards. Held on March 4, at the Downtown San Jose Marriott, WebEnertia’s impressive haul for the evening included two Best of Category Awards, five Gold ADDYs, four Silver, and one Bronze.
Presented by the American Advertising Federation, the ADDY Awards represent the true spirit of creative excellence by recognizing all forms of advertising from media of all types, creative by all sizes, and entrants of all levels from anywhere in the world. With over 60,000 entries annually, it is the only creative awards program administered by the advertising industry for the advertising industry.
This year, WebEnertia received the following awards:
• Best of Category: Trivia Burst iPhone Application
• Best of Category: WebEnertia Holiday eCard
• Gold ADDY: Asoka Logo
• Gold ADDY: Niamaj Promotional Campaign
• Gold ADDY: Vocera Communications Smart Phone
• Gold ADDY: WebEnertia Logo
• Gold ADDY: WebEnertia Web site
• Silver ADDY: Vocera Communications Holiday eCard Interactive
• Silver ADDY: Vocera Communications Holiday eCard Campaign
• Silver ADDY: Vocera Communications Smart Phone
• Silver ADDY: WebEnertia Stationary
• Bronze ADDY: Sconza Candy Web site
“It would be a true honor to receive one ADDY Award. Taking home 12, including two for Best of Category, is almost unbelievable and it speaks volumes to the talent and creative drive of everyone at WebEnertia,” said Steve Ohanians, creative director and partner at WebEnertia. “As an agency, we put our very best into every project and take an enormous amount of pride in our work. It’s a great feeling to have our efforts recognized by our industry peers.”
More information on WebEnertia and its services can be found at https://www.webenertia.com
Established in 1999, WebEnertia is a leading interactive digital agency delivering a broad range of services to Silicon Valley clients. Click here to view our winning projects and follow us on Facebook.
Also published on Medium.